Monday, March 23, 2009

2:00am ranting

It's about 2 in the morning and I can't get to sleep, so I thought I would write until I get tired. I am at the AGO house at USC, which is really cool. They have a house cook. I wish the iota chapter had one of those. Also, everybody seems to be from places like Texas, North Carolina, and Virginia. I guess that's the one of the differences between a private and state school. That and private schools are ridiculously expensive. That just might be a factor in why you see so many local students at state schools.

Tomorrow, I am going to go to Fuller Theological Seminary to check out the campus and learn about the program. I really don't know what I am going to do at this point. I would like to go to seminary and grad school, but I have a feeling that if I pick grad school, I will get stuck into a track that will prevent me from going to seminary for a long time (e.g. need to pay off student loans, get a job, etc.). Anyways, I will have to decide by April 17th. Apparently that is the date by which I have to decide how the rest of my life is going to be. Yeah, it's a little melodramatic, I know.

Anyways, I am looking forward to the rest of my time here in LA. It will be fun to catch up with friends and spend time in a different part of the state. Well, I should probably try to get to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy that you got to see Fuller! Did you have a good time? I'm also really happy that you drove down 101, saw the sign for Lompoc only 21 miles away, and didn't pull over to see me...but called me anyways to let me know you thought of me! That's not sarcastic by the way...I'm actually happy you called :) Have you made your decision yet? The 17th isn't too far down the road...oh, it's just before picnic day! Cool.

    ReplyDelete